Welcome in our Hotel Waldheim!
We want only the best for our guests, therefore we rebuild our hotel and soon we will provide 9 new, rustic and elegant apartments, which will wait for you in winter.
Here you will expect restful days in South Tirol, high above the romantic bishop’s town of Brixen. The new apartments are in the midst of the breathtaking scenery near of the Plose, surrounded by splendid meadows, woods and mighty mountains. In this idyllic and sunny situation you can in winter as well as in summer undertake your favourite activities.
at your disposal:
- Fresh bedclothes and towels
- Brixen Card
- Dolomiti Supersummer Card
- Children’s playground
- Everyday change of the towels (with extra charge)
- If requested daily fresh bread and milk
- Breakfast buffet (with extra charge)
- Tirolean evening (with extra charge)
Free common use:
- Finnish sauna
- Washing machine
- Free utilization of all local public transportation means including:
- One two-way daily ticket with the Plose cableway
- One daily free entry at the Acquarena
- Free entry in 78 province museums
- Cultural and excursionist programme by the tourism office
Dolomiti Supersummer Card:
90 lifts open all summer,
11 Dolomiti valleys, 1 single card. ach card has a specific number of points units available which are deducted depending on the lifts you use.
The card enables you to save up to 20% on the cost of each individual lift use.